SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATES HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers health systems to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable hospitalizations, improve quality measures and value-based program scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and other payer incentive-based contracts, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Data Analyst
What you’ll be doing: You will participate in creating, delivering and presenting analytics-based solutions for our clients and project teams. You will leverage your analytics skills to derive insights and solve problems.
About the role:
- Work in data analytics team to innovate healthcare data analytics
- Assist the analytics team to brainstorm solutions for clients
- Gather data analytics needs and requirements from clients
- Perform statistical modeling and simulations to generate actionable insights
- Assist in preparation of presentations, graphs & charts
- Travel to client-sites providing client-support as needed (approx. travel 10%)
- B.S., in Statistics, Mathematics, Biology or similar field from an Accredited US College or University
- 3 years of relevant work experience or Graduate/Doctoral degree in a related field with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience/ Knowledge of the US healthcare industry
- Deep understanding of data analytics concepts
- Demonstrable proficiency of data analysis tools such as R, SQL, Talend, Tableau and/or RapidMiner.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Base Salary w/ Bonus Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401K w/ company match.
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Free Gym Membership
- Collaboration Work Environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.