SpectraMedix India Private Limited
REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
SpectraMedix offers a portfolio of products that enable hospitals or ambulatory care practitioners to improve the quality of patient care, achieve financial goals and successfully transition to performance and risk-based payment models.
Our cloud-based, turnkey clinical analytics solutions transform real-time and retrospective data into predictive, actionable analytics that drive performance improvement and results across the continuum of care. Timely information that integrates with multiple workflow systems allows hospitals to anticipate and solve clinical challenges, effectively coordinate care, and maximize incentives for CMS and Joint Commission initiatives such as the Readmissions Reduction Program, Core Measures Compliance, the Value-based Purchasing Program, and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Compliance for Clinical Quality Measures, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). SaaS delivery enables quick deployment and scaling of our solutions for the range of hospitals and ambulatory care settings.
Position: Implementation Engineer
Status: Full Time
No of position: 2
The person applying for the role is expected to understand the Java based applications, enhance, monitor and maintain tools to better manage the environment. This individual is a creative quick thinker, with analytical and able to identify solutions. He / she works and collaborates with the management / customers / clients with an intention to comprehend the business requirements of the company and also assists the same with enforcing different specialized schemes and programs for the same.
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to step back and see the big picture.
- Works well collaborating with others.
- Very efficient and has the drive to find inefficiencies and correct them
- Experience with SQL Server and writing SQL queries.
- Agile mindset
- 3-5 years’ experience into Java based Application Support for multi-tier applications, MVC architecture, Web Services
- Implementation and troubleshooting of software.
- Good understanding of Core Java and OOPs concept
- Experience with Application Servers (Tomcat/ Apache)
- Experience writing SQL queries and understanding of RDBMS.
- Application/production support experience and ITIL process flow.
- Cloud based deployments and customization.
- Experience into debugging and modifying existing applications.
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
- Writing operational documentation
- Working closely with other Dev Teams, QAs and Leads.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Working into Healthcare domain is plus.
- Technical Graduate
Location: Gurgaon, India
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.