SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Jr. Business/Data Analyst
Description: The Business/Data Analyst will bridge the gap between business knowledge, data discovery and data mapping. He/she will gather requirements from clients and translate them into Business Required Documents (BRD) or user stories to be utilized by the software development team. This person will also work with the sales team and subject matter experts (SME) as an expert or sales engineer. He/she should be able to verbally and/or in writing explain to potential & current clients all implementations, changes or progressions that occur. This candidate should be business savvy with a passion for data.
- Work with business stakeholders and SME’s in defining, documenting business and functional requirements
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Collaborate in the planning and design of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Research the healthcare landscape and translate the regulatory requirements into an impact analysis and product specifications
- Work with Senior Business and Data Analyst as well as Product Managers in planning, designing, analyzing, documenting and testing
- Work with implementation team to support end user training and troubleshooting
- B.S / M.S degree in Information Systems, Management or similar subject
- 2-4+ years of IT business/data analysis experience in the healthcare industry
- In-depth knowledge of software development life-cycle (SDLC), requirement gathering techniques, data analysis and SQL
- Must be able to develop wireframes, site maps, user flows, visual mockups and prototypes
- Detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and highly flexible to changing priorities.
- Analytical, versatile, quick learner, excellent problem solving skills, possess excellent communication skills, team player
- Exposure to statistical analysis and data visualization tools a plus
- Experience in Project Management
- Advance skills in using Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, adheres to deadlines, and motivated to excel
This is fulltime position 40/hrs week + benefits.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.