SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATE HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Marketing Manager
Description: SpectraMedix is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager who will collaborate with the Marketing Director and Team to carry out key strategies to build product awareness and generate leads. This includes developing product positioning and messaging, creating response driven marketing content, implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns, and analyzing and reporting campaign results. This position will work closely with the Sales and Product Development Departments.
- Work with Marketing, Product and Sales Teams to develop innovative ways to market products with a long sales cycle in the evolving “value-based” healthcare environment
- Create a variety of digital marketing content including white papers, case studies, ebooks, blog posts and product slicks
- Develop webinars based on product value propositions to increase product awareness and generate leads
- Execute and track campaigns with marketing automation software
- Manage and enhance website branding and content
- Support the Marketing Director with special projects
- Stay up to date on healthcare and healthcare IT industry trends
- Support the Sales Team with lead generation activities
- B.S. / B.A., Marketing, Business or related field from an accredited College or University
- 5-10 years of experience (healthcare marketing experience a significant plus)
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Must be familiar with marketing automation
- Must have knowledge of content development and marketing processes
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.