Location: East Windsor, NJ (Full Time)
SpectraMedix is developing some of the nation’s most innovative clinical and business intelligence software for healthcare organizations. Our passion to transform care through data has enabled us to become a leader in delivering next generation applications that optimize resources and improve performance for better patient outcomes. With this in mind, we strive to build a team of the best and brightest to advance our vision. Our employees are made up of all types and backgrounds, from recent college graduates beginning their careers to seasoned healthcare IT experts.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the clients and assist with product specific questions
- Understand client’s workflow challenges and provide recommendation based on product specification
- Ability to quickly understand customer needs and communicate a solution
- Experience in leading product demonstrations
- Present at webinars, seminars, and other field events
- Perform analysis of different data sources /data formats to identify requirements for SpectraMedix products.
- Perform product training and outreach to client
- Ability to travel 20 to 40%
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Must have 3 to 4 years of experience with Healthcare and Technology.
- Must have 3+ years of experience providing consulting services
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or Public Health or another related Healthcare field
- Passion for problem solving.
- Ability to work under time constraints and adjust plans in the face of changing priorities.
- Continued desire and ability to learn.
If you are interested in the role, please email your resume and cover page, along with salary requirements to email@example.com