Location: Northeastern US
SpectraMedix empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
SpectraMedix is looking for outstanding sales executives. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the sales and management of external opportunities, the assessment of customers through direct and indirect interaction, and business/strategic planning.
- Proactively generate new business through existing relationships, or the development of new business relationships
- Target and close new opportunities through cold calls, leads, referrals, and campaigns
- Responsible for annual & quarterly sales quotas
- Responsible for driving new account wins and new revenue
- Partner with C-Level executives within the account to drive business for SpectraMedix
- Build and execute sales/account strategy for revenue growth at SpectraMedix
- Build and nurture relationships
- The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years of sales experience in healthcare or technology
- Nice to have knowledge of business and IT strategies for hospitals, large physician groups, health plans
- Knowledge of current information systems technology or healthcare industry trends a plus
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to manage a complex sale including strong presentation and closing skills
- Ability to dedicate 20% to 30% of time to travel on a weekly basis
- Superior listening and problem resolution skills
Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter (indicating salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org.