SpectraMedix: We provide actionable insights to make our clients successful with Value Based Care Initiatives.
Empowers hospitals to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable readmissions, improve Core Measures and Value-based Purchasing scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) & Health Homes, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Senior Data Analyst
Role: You will participate in creating, delivering and presenting analytics based solutions for our clients and project teams. You will leverage your analytics skills to derive insights and solve problems.
- Work in data analytics team to innovate healthcare data analytics
- Assist the analytics team to brainstorm solutions for clients
- Gather data analytics needs and requirements from clients
- Perform statistical modeling and simulations to generate actionable insights
- Assist in preparation of presentations, graphs & charts
- Travel to client-sites providing client-support as needed (approx. travel 20%)
- B.S., in Statistics, Mathematics, Biology or similar field from an Accredited US College or University
- 3 years of relevant work experience or Graduate/Doctoral degree in a related field with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience/ Knowledge of US healthcare industry
- Deep understanding of data analytics concepts
- Demonstrable proficiency of data analysis tools such as R, SQL, Talend, Tableau and/or RapidMiner.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- M.S., Ph.D., in quantitative (statistics, math, data analytics) or healthcare related field from a reputable/ accredited US College or University
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- High academic standing (minimal 3.0/4.0 GPA)
- Experience in a consulting role, delivering and presenting products to clients
- A demonstrable history of exceptional outcomes
Successful candidate will in addition have the following attributes, as evidenced during telephone and in person interviews and/or references.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Aptitude for and enjoyment of working in teams
- Excellent organization and planning skills
Location: East Windsor, NJ
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
**Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.