SpectraMedix REAL-TIME, ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS THAT FACILITATES HEALTHCARE ACCOUNTABILITY
Empowers health systems to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and business intelligence solutions deliver predictive and real-time analytics that enable healthcare organizations to reduce preventable hospitalizations, improve quality measures and value-based program scores, maximize the benefits of Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and other payer incentive-based contracts, and monitor the return on investment (ROI) of quality improvement initiatives.
Position: Sr. Java Developer
You will work with other lead developers, engineers, architects and data/business analyst. You will also get the opportunity to lead your own team and/or projects. Part of your role will be to implement, test and document as needed. You will be client interacting and therefore should be confident in explaining technical configurations. You will also work with the client relations and project management teams insuring the SpectraMedix product is meeting the highest standards of quality and satisfying its customers. This role may require travel up to 5-10%.
- M.S., in Computer Science or a related technical field from accredited US college or university
- 7-10 years of experience developing software products and technologies using Java technologies
- A minimum of 3-4 years working with US Healthcare Domains
- Must have experience in developing enterprise applications with JSP, Spring, XML and SQL
- Must have excellent communication, trouble shooting, debugging and strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
What you have to know:
- Technologies: JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, SQL
- Database: MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Application Server/Libraries: Apache Tomcat
- Tools: NetBeans IDE
- Competitive Base Salary w/ Bonus Opportunities
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401K w/ company match.
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Free Gym Membership
- Collaboration Work Environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
Location: East Windsor, NJ
This is not a work from home position. You must reside in a commutable distant or be willing to relocate upon hire.
Email: Cover Letter and Resumes to Jobs@spectramedix.com
Please Include: Name and Position in Subject
Applications will not be reviewed if submission instructions aren’t followed per the attention to detail requirement.