Are you an experienced, dynamic Sr. Sales Executive ready to hit the ground running with a growing organization? Then this is the position for you. You’ll be responsible for managing a territory and growing business, evaluating customers through direct and indirect interaction and overall business/strategic planning. This both a highly strategic and highly tactical role.
Location: NY / NJ (Field Based)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Science discipline. MBA a plus.
- 5-8+ years of outside sales experience, including hospital IT sales
- Demonstrated success in sales to the executive level within Hospitals and Healthcare Systems (CEO, COO, CIO, CFO)
- Expert knowledge in business and IT strategies for hospitals, Large Physician Groups and health plans
- Knowledge of current information systems technologies and healthcare industry trends
- Expertise in closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively manage complex sales
- Build and execute sales/account strategy to drive revenue growth
- Utilize cold calling, inbound leads, referrals and targeted campaigns to build and nurture new client relationships. Leverage existing contacts and relationships.
- Partner with C-Level executives to drive enterprise-wide business
- Meet and exceed quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Field travel between 20% and 30% (weekly)
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume (Word format) and salary requirements to email@example.com.