If you’re a risk-bearing entity (health systems or ACOs) with affiliate providers, this webinar is for you.
The Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) has gotten more complicated for ACOs and their providers. In 2022, you are going to have to submit performance data to CMS for 70 percent of eligible patients for three electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs). As most affiliate providers use their own EHR, aggregating, calculating, and submitting data will be a challenge.
The good news is it’s not too late to address these complexities. We’re here to provide you with the education and insight to do that. Five Steps to Ensure Success with 2022 MSSP eCQM Requirements is a complimentary educational webinar which will address how to best:
- Aggregate data from affiliated and owned physician networks
- Roll out new quality measures across all affiliated providers
- Navigate standardized data capture and reporting across systems
- Tailor data extracts and uploads across your entire network
- Close the loop on CMS submissions and provider reporting
Additionally, we will discuss how clinical data capture from multiple sources enables risk-bearing entities to provide supplemental data to payers to use in evaluating performance for regulatory reporting and other value-based payment programs.
Vice President of Client Success, SpectraMedix
Senior Manager, Business Analytics