In the value-based world of healthcare, ACOs and IDNs are being asked to take on more risk. The promise is that if you perform, you’ll reap the rewards. Seems like a pretty simple equation. As you know though, it’s a bit more complicated. Some common concerns include:
- Are the performance measures in the contract realistic?
- Do the goals differ depending on the payer?
- Where do I focus my attention across all my contracts to realize the best outcomes?
Join us on April 7 as we address these questions, introduce the concept of value levers, and share Five Ways ACOs can Take Advantage of Value Levers to Accelerate VBP Performance. In this webinar you’ll discover:
- The core value levers that impact overall healthcare costs
- Strategies for assessing success potential across all your value-based contracts with payers
- Five ways you can use these strategies to lower risk and improve performance results across all your VBP arrangements
Meet the Presenters
Raj Lakhanpal, MD, FRCS, FACEP
Founder and CEO, SpectraMedix
Member, MITA Governance Board
Vice President, Client Success, SpectraMedix