Timely and accurate financial reconciliation—for any type of contract, including shared savings, shared risk, capitation, MLR, and total cost of care—is a critical part of any value-based contracting process.
This webinar will first cover the lifecycle of a contract, including contact design and modeling, and then dive into five essential components of value-based contract reconciliation that all providers should adopt.
The webinar will show you how to:
- Establish and manage monthly reconciliation with drill-downs to the practice and provider levels.
- Create flexible models that reconcile various value-based payment scenarios.
- Craft and implement financial and quality analytics tied to contract terms
- Evolve your current processes to manage contract complexities which Excel (or other spreadsheet programs) cannot handle.
- Use modeling and financial reconciliation to demonstrate to providers the benefits of taking on more risk.
Director of Analytics,
Head of Business Development,