Timely and accurate financial reconciliation is a critical part of any value-based contracting process. Effective contract reconciliation—for any type of contract, including shared savings, shared risk, capitation, MLR, and total cost of care—needs to align data, terms, measures, benchmarks, and other key factors across the full life-cycle of the arrangement.
We’ve identified five essential components of value-based contract reconciliation that all risk-bearing entities should adopt as part of their value-based contracting process. This webinar will show you how to:
- Establish and manage monthly reconciliation with drill-downs to the practice and provider levels.
- Create flexible models that reconcile various value-based payment scenarios and adapt to evolving risk-models.
- Craft and implement financial and quality analytics tied to contract terms and goals to guide decision making.
- Evolve your current processes to manage the value-based contract complexities which Excel (or another manual spreadsheet program) can no longer handle.
- Use modeling and financial reconciliation to demonstrate to providers the benefits of taking on more risk.
Director of Analytics,
Vice President of Customer Success,