Risk-bearing provider organizations-including health systems, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Independent Practice Associations (IPAs), and Medicaid Reform Collaboratives-remain at the forefront of value-based payment (VBP) efforts to deliver better care at a lower cost.
Yet many struggle to successfully implement VBP initiatives and advantageous payer-provider arrangements for a variety of reasons.
SpectraMedix helps provider organizations accelerate their VBP journey across Commercial, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid value-based arrangements. We do this with an innovative, integrated set of applications called the SpectraMedix VBP Performance Suite that empowers you to:
- Facilitate multiple contracts with multiple payers that have different terms and priorities.
- Consider key variables such as market definition, costs, attribution, terms, and budget.
- Identify, prioritize, and impact the value levers that have the biggest impact on performance.
- Create high-performance networks, including determining commons measure set and benchmarks and applying them to VBP contracts.
- Account for SDOH and behavioral health factors in contracts.
- Position you to get your providers to take on more downside risk.